Saturday, June 13, 2009


Addiction Made It!
well Addiction pulled into the shipyard at about 9 o'clock this morning, and boy what a relief that was. I checked out the " ding " and it really is just that, a ding, in three places on the rail, on both beams. It could have been much worse. The yard is going to fix it. The shipping company, Pasha is paying for it . I had a picture of the ding, but now i cant find it. I will post it tomorrow.
Other then that, the driver Howard is a really neat, nice guy. That's him, and his truck the Intimidatory. (that's the trucks name.) We were able to unload the mast today, and mom and I got it all rigged up and ready to step on Monday. Thank you to Duncan and Rick for helping to unload the mast. I am tired now and will write more latter. oh and thanks to all for the comments.

1 comment:

  1. So glad she finally arrived! I've been keeping track of your progress through Richard and Mike...but now found that I found the website I'll be sending you lots of messages! Good lucking stepping the mast and getting her all ready!

    ReplyDelete