Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Yesterday was a good day, mom and i got the boat in a little better order, it almost looks live able. We siliconed the mast, arranged the food and cloth bins, and i got the electrical for the mast lights all hooked up. The windx is giving me a hard time so i will have to go up the mast today and look at that. 
After that long day of work, we arrived back at the Chateau Relaxeau, ( that's french for the house of relaxation) also known as my uncle Al and Ant Peggy's house in Big Canyon. Ant Peggy made a killer dinner of prosciutto and cheese stuffed chicken with a green chili sauce, accompanied by homemade mashed potato, steamed broccoli, and a green salad with avocado. It was unreal!!! We made a pig of ourselves, there were no left overs. I might just scratch this whole TP thing and become the pool girl at the Chateau Relaxeau and never leave. Thank you guys!!
Alright I'm just wasting my day now, i will write more latter. 
Oh Christin, i got your blog comment, thank you for putting the blog on the HYRA site, that cool. I will ask around about a spot for your friend.  

1 comment:

  1. I hate wind indicators, dealt with Kai Mana's a lot. No matter how hard you wish them to, they never...EVER...calibrate right.

    ReplyDelete