Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sunspots and Radiowaves

Hey everybody, Chase here. Since we have successfully tested our ability to send blog updates through email, I decided it was time to proceed to sending blog updates from our SailMail account. Yesterday we tested our ability to transmit pictures through email and I was pretty happy to see how little time it took us. Sadly, the spots of the sun have decided not to work in our favor today. I find myself able to connect, send, and receive, but it's taking considerably more time. Knock on wood, we will be LOADED with sun spots on our trip and just maybe we will be able to send you guys photos a little bigger than your thumb. For now, I say mahalo to everyone for their help and support.
~Chase

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment